Terms & Conditions...
- Stays of more than 1 night: To secure your booking, a deposit paid by cheque (or cash in person) will be required, equal to the cost for the 1st night’s accommodation.
- Stays of 1 night only: To secure your booking, where the stay is booked more than 14 days in advance you will be asked to pay half of the cost of the stay as a deposit. Where the stay is within 14 days of arrival, you will be asked to pay the full amount for the stay on booking.
- Your reservation will be confirmed by e-mail or letter upon receipt of your cheque or cash deposit with your full postal address and contact telephone number(s) in writing. Please do not make cash payments by post.
- We respectfully remind guests that a reservation made by telephone, e-mail or in writing constitutes a legally binding contract between Canterbury House and our guests.
- In the event of cancellations, alterations or reduction in the number of nights before or after your arrival we have the right to ask you for a payment to compensate us for loss.
- The proprietors of Canterbury House are not in a position to enquire into or confirm reasons for cancellation. This cancellation policy therefore covers ALL cancellations, without exception and we make charges, up to 100% accordingly:
Cancellation (in part or full) more than 28 days prior to expected arrival
£5.00 Administration fee
|Cancellation (in part or full) between 28 and 7 days prior to expected arrival||Loss of full deposit equivalent to the first night's stay|
|Cancellation or reduction within 7 days of the date of expected arrival||100% of the cost of the entire stay (or the part cancelled in the case of a reduction)|
|Non cancellation but ''No show''||100% of the cost of the stay|
|Reduction or cancellation of the number of nights after arrival||100% of the affected costs|
Please note that any postponement of confirmed bookings within 4 weeks of arrival can also be treated as cancellation at our discretion
For your protection and to fulfill the contract with us, we strongly advise you to take out holiday cancellation insurance to cover any such eventuality. A holiday cancellation policy booklet can be provided on request and will be sent with written confirmation of bookings.